Leesa Bedside Chat
Location: Leesa Soho Dream Gallery, 112 Wooster St. New York, NY 10012
75% of consumers prefer to shop at eco-friendly brands (ThredUP).
Companies that certify as B Corps have to have social impact integrated in their business models and commit to designing products that preserve resources and reduce waste. Join us to hear from B Corps who are designing attractive and socially responsible goods and how all companies must adapt and innovate to do the same.
The Bedside Chats are ongoing monthly series with Leesa, B Lab, and Be Social Change, bringing together innovative B Corps and businesses.
What You’ll Learn
- Insights on the process of imagining and designing products for good
- Trends, challenges, and opportunities in building an ethical and sustainable supply chain
- Strategies to focus on marketing efforts on sustainable products
- Everyday practices to identify and support socially conscious companies
- Career opportunities at innovative businesses that excel in social responsibility
About Be Social Change Events
In addition to gaining a deeper understanding of how you can make an impact through your career, you’ll also have an opportunity to build your network by connecting with like-minded people from the Be Social Change, Leesa and B Lab communities.
Healthy + Sustainable Snacks Provided – Gluten-Free and Vegan Options Available. We strive to produce as minimal waste as possible during Be Social Change events – help us by bringing a reusable water bottle to the event
- 6:30 – 7:00 pm – Networking
- 7:00 – 8:00 pm – Panel Discussion
- 8:00 – 8:30 pm – Networking
- Mallory Pilcher, Marketing Director, Stumptown Coffee Roasters
- Vin Treglia, Director of Integrated Partnerships, Wanderlust