All Science & Health Talks, Seminars & Discussions
New York City lectures exploring the endless possibilities of the universe, the oceans, the environment, the human body, and more featuring great scientific minds, doctors, health practitioners, and others.
Search by Date and Category:
Uncover top events and be the first to know about new lectures by joining the Thoughtlectual community here.
Submit your own event here.
- Mar 5 2015 - James Arthur Lecture: On the Evolution of the Human Brain - American Museum of Natural History
- Mar 5 2015 - The Genius of Memory: Spencer Finch and Dr. Gail Saltz -
- Mar 6 2015 - The Genius of Einstein - 92nd Street Y
- Mar 11 2015 - Opulent Oceans - American Museum of Natural History
- Mar 13 2015 - Family Fridays: Cat & Mouse Games at MoMath - Museum of Mathematics
- Mar 18 2015 - Tantric Obsession
: Scott Carney + David Vago - Rubin Museum of Art
- Mar 20 2015 - Gallery Session, See Me, Feel Me: Music, Design, and Tactility - Museum of Modern Art
- Mar 21 2015 - Laughing Matters: The world ain't as funny as it used to be (that's why we have to keep laughing!) - East Side Institute
- Mar 21 2015 - NASA Sun/Earth Day - American Museum of Natural History
- Mar 24 2015 - Missing Microbes: The Impact of Antibiotics - 92nd Street Y
- Mar 26 2015 - Science, Food and Sustainability: Feeding Nine Billion People While Sustaining the Planet - 92nd Street Y
- Mar 31 2015 - Our Cosmic Address - American Museum of Natural History
- Mar 31 2015 - Dr. Julie Holland with Dr. Sanjay Gupta: Mind, Medicine and Media - 92nd Street Y
- Apr 1 2015 - SciCafe: Why Walk on Two Legs? The Pros and Cons of Bipedalism - American Museum of Natural History
- Apr 15 2015 - Sowing the Seeds of Hope: An Evening with Dr. Jane Goodall - Brooklyn Academy of Music (BAM)
- Apr 23 2015 - Running Strong: Keys to Happy, Healthy, Successful Running for Life - 92nd Street Y