All Science & Health Talks, Seminars & Discussions
New York City lectures exploring the endless possibilities of the universe, the oceans, the environment, the human body, and more featuring great scientific minds, doctors, health practitioners, and others.
Search by Date and Category:
Uncover top events and be the first to know about new lectures by joining the Thoughtlectual community here.
Submit your own event here.
- May 5 2015 - The Science of De-Extinction - 92nd Street Y
- May 5 2015 - How Mind and Brain Enable Self-Control: The Marshmallow Test and Beyond - Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture
- May 6 2015 - History of Medicine Night: 19th- and 20th-Century Stories - The New York Academy of Medicine
- May 6 2015 - Alan Alda: Getting Beyond a Blind Date with Science - Columbia University
- May 6 2015 - SciCafe: Cone Snails and Venom - American Museum of Natural History
- May 6 2015 - National Geographic Live—Exploring MARS - NYU Skirball Center
- May 11 2015 - A Planet for Goldilocks - American Museum of Natural History
- May 16 2015 - Alzheimer’s Foundation of America: Remember Together Day -
- May 19 2015 - LIVE from the NYPL, Bitcoin: Gavin Andresen | Nathaniel Popper | Andrew Ross Sorkin | Fred Wilson - New York Public Library—Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
- May 20 2015 - Heirloom Gardening - Mount Vernon Hotel Museum & Garden
- May 21 2015 - Humans as Animals: Primate Politics, Culture, and Morality - American Museum of Natural History
- May 23 2015 - Museums, Medicine, and Mesmerism: A Historical Walking Tour -
- May 26 2015 - Dance of the Planets - American Museum of Natural History
- May 27 2015 - The Power of the Photon: An Out-of-This-World Fundraiser for The Planetary Society - Le Poisson Rouge
- May 28 2015 - Kindness & Compassion: Integration Made Visible - New York Society for Ethical Culture
- May 28 2015 - StarTalk Live! with Neil deGrasse Tyson & Co-Host Eugene Mirman & Guests -
- May 31 2015 - Life with Health—Staying Alive! Managing Medical Error In and Out of the Hospital - New York Society for Ethical Culture
- Jun 3 2015 - SciCafe | Flipping the Genetic Switch: Discovering the “Rules” of Human Variation - American Museum of Natural History